Who we are
Our website address is: https://seoject.com.
The personal Information we collect
Subscribing to or purchasing products requires you to provide specific personal information in order for the transaction to be completed successfully.
We ask you for the following personal information
- Your name.
- Your complete address.
- Your phone number.
- Your Email address.
- In case of product purchasing or subscribing we will ask you for credit card information.
How Do We Use your Info?
We use your personal date in the following areas
- Customer service improvement: Your feedback is exactly what we need in order to enhance customer experience, and provide customer support in the most effective way.
- Website performance improvement: The feedback given by you on the site overall performance, and ways to improve it, helps us updating our service and constantly upgrade the website structure.
- Customization: Aiming to satisfy each customer specific needs and desires, we use your personal data to determine your personal preferences in order to personalize our customer service.
- Periodic E-mails: We use the provided email address to send you email notifications to update you on the latest company products and news.
P.S. You can unsubscribe from receiving our E-mails by following the unsubscribing info at the end of every mail we send you.
What are cookies, and how do we use them?
Simply put, an electronic cookie is a piece of information that a website puts on a user’s hard drive to be able to identify the visitor when he visits the website in the future and keep track of his activities on the website. Some users misconceive cookies, seeing them as a way to access their personal information. In fact, this is not their purpose.
Internet Communication Privacy
The Internet is an open way to communicate, so information can’t always be kept private. Thus, all users must know that Brick Marketing Institution doesn’t hold responsibility for any loss of confidential information sent over the internet, whether to or from SEOJECT.
SEOJECT doesn’t trade users’ personal information or make it available to other uninvolved parties. However, we do share the information with reliable third parties, whose assistance we must use in performing our business operations and activities, as long as they understand and approve the confidentiality of the information. Nevertheless, non-personal) may be accessible to other third parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
Information protection procedures
To make sure that your information is safe, we keep it secret and only let people who are allowed to see it see it. This we do through the use of a secure server in the transmission of your information to our databases. The transmission is done via a Secure Socket Layer that is not accessible to anyone. For every transaction, your confidential information will not be stored on any of our servers. This is a sure sign of security since not even our staff can get access to your information.